Simple WordPress support
In 2012 the average charge for a single text/graphic change on a website was more than £100. And a staggering 83% of UK businesses do not know how much they are paying for website updates.
With our WordPress support and maintenance service, in one easy step, you can remove all your frustrating website problems from your task list and drop them onto ours. Hands down, it's the most cost effective way to update your WordPress website regularly and keep it fresh, secure and productive.
Try it free for 30 days
- Get a free 30 day trial starting today
- Choose the WordPress Support plan that suits you below
- Upgrade, downgrade, cancel or restart at any time.
- You won't be charged until after your 30 day free trial ends, and you can cancel at any time.
All plans include secure backups of your website and fully managed updates of your themes, plugins and WordPress installation.
How it works
- Choose the WordPress support plan you want below
- We set everything up to keep your site protected and your pages functioning as they should.
- Access your personal Webmaster Dashboard whenever you want us to do something for you.
- Enter the task you want just as you would type an email and click Send.
- We carry out the work quickly (usually, less than 48 hours) and email you as soon as we've finished.
Plans and pricing
* All prices exclude VAT at 20% (for UK and EU-based organisations only)